Template – Application for Trustee Consent to add Minor Fixture to or Make other Minor Alteration to Common Property

R24.90 incl. VAT



About this template

The trustees may give an owner or occupier of a section consent to mark, paint, drive nails, screws or other objects into or otherwise alter the common property in a minor manner, but not to damage or deface a common property structure.

Law: PCR 4(1).

Note: This form does not cover applications to erect signage or install locking devices or screens.

If this form is signed in a representative capacity, for example by a director of a company that owns the unit(s), the details of that capacity must be inserted (e.g. director / trustee / member / attorney / authorised tenant) AND a copy of the resolution or other document giving authority must be attached.