Specialist Sectional Title Publication
Sectional Title Meetings Handbook
R495 (Incl. VAT)
The 2nd edition of the Sectional Title Meetings Handbook is an easy to use guide for chairpersons, trustees, owners, managing agents, developers and other role players who want to empower themselves with the knowledge of how to call, conduct and manage sectional title meetings properly.
This handbook integrates the requirements of the Sectional Titles Schemes Management Act, the prescribed management rules and the common law so as to provide readers with a comprehensive overview of the laws and rules applicable to sectional title meetings.
We recommend handbook owners take this book into their sectional title meetings to ensure procedures are followed correctly and to use as a reference guide in cases where the meeting hits a procedural roadblock.
Body corporate chairpersons, trustees, owners, managing agents, developers, attorneys and other role players in the sectional title industry will benefit from this book.
You may also be interested in
- Visit the eBook Store
- Sectional Title Survival Manual
- Sectional Titles Schemes Management Comparison of 2016 Amendments
- Sectional Titles Schemes Management Act, Regulations & Rules
- Home Owners’ Association Survival Manual
- Sectional Titles Schemes Management Bridging Course Notes
- Sectional Title Templates
- Sectional Title Meetings Handbook
- Paperback Book Order Form