Specialist Sectional Title Publication
Home Owners’ Association Survival Manual
R495 (Incl. VAT)
The 2nd edition of the Home Owners’ Associations Survival Manual empowers its readers with easy to understand explanations of all the provisions of the new Companies Act and the common law that apply to the management of home owners’ associations, as well as references to the Community Schemes Ombud Service Act, 9 of 2011. It is a must read and handy reference guide for both executives and members of any home owners’ association.
Highly recommended for home owners’ associations managers, whether professional managing agents or estate managers, executive committee members such as chairpersons, directors and trustees as well as owners of property in home owners’ association schemes.
You may also be interested in
- Visit the eBook Store
- Sectional Title Survival Manual
- Sectional Titles Schemes Management Comparison of 2016 Amendments
- Sectional Titles Schemes Management Act, Regulations & Rules
- Home Owners’ Association Survival Manual
- Sectional Titles Schemes Management Bridging Course Notes
- Sectional Title Templates
- Sectional Title Meetings Handbook
- Paperback Book Order Form