Specialist Sectional Title Consulting Service
To be advised on enquiry
Examples of Private Consultations you could specify:
- Written advice on a particular issue
- Document or contract preparation, review and advice
- Drafting of scheme rules and resolutions
- Interpretation of scheme rules, including applying rules to situations and advising on parties’ rights and obligations
- Opinions or letters setting out researched and motivated views on particular legal and factual issues
Anyone who needs the certainty of a legal opinion or specific advice in regard to a community scheme issue, either for their own information or to assist them in negotiating with other parties.
Graham (BA.LLB UCT) is an admitted Attorney, Notary and Conveyancer of the High Court, specialising in all forms of community scheme. He was the lead consultant to the government in the introduction of the Sectional Titles Schemes Management Act and the Community Scheme Ombud Service.
Jennifer Paddock (LLB UCT, LLB UNE) is a dual qualified lawyer and specialist community scheme attorney with experience working as a strata title managing agent.