Specialist Sectional Title Publication
Sectional Titles Schemes Management Act, Regulations & Rules
R495 (Incl. VAT)
A managing agent, a chairperson or a trustee cannot properly perform his or her duties without regular reference to the provisions of the Sectional Titles Schemes Management Act and the prescribed management and conduct rules. Similarly, interested owners cannot take an intelligent interest in his or her scheme’s management processes without these texts.
This book is designed for those who need the Act and prescribed rules in a book format and provides a comprehensive subject index that allows them to quickly find specific provisions that apply to a particular subject or issue.
What is covered in the Act, Regulations and Rules book?
Managing agents, developers, chairpersons, trustees, owners and any service providers to the sectional title industry.
You may also be interested in
- Visit the eBook Store
- Sectional Title Survival Manual
- Sectional Titles Schemes Management Comparison of 2016 Amendments
- Sectional Titles Schemes Management Act, Regulations & Rules
- Home Owners’ Association Survival Manual
- Sectional Titles Schemes Management Bridging Course Notes
- Sectional Title Templates
- Sectional Title Meetings Handbook
- Paperback Book Order Form