Specialist Sectional Title Publication
Sectional Titles Schemes Management Comparison of 2016 Amendments
R495 (Incl. VAT)
The Sectional Titles Schemes Management Comparison of 2016 Amendments book is a comparison of the provisions of the STSM Act, Regulations, Management and Conduct Rules with those of the previous provisions applicable under the Sectional Titles Act.
The book is designed for those actively involved in sectional title scheme management, who need to be able to see, at a glance, what provisions now apply and what provisions used to apply, along with Graham Paddock’s commentary on each change.
Managing agents, developers, chairpersons, trustees, owners and any service providers to the sectional title industry.
You may also be interested in
- Visit the eBook Store
- Sectional Title Survival Manual
- Sectional Titles Schemes Management Comparison of 2016 Amendments
- Sectional Titles Schemes Management Act, Regulations & Rules
- Home Owners’ Association Survival Manual
- Sectional Titles Schemes Management Bridging Course Notes
- Sectional Title Templates
- Sectional Title Meetings Handbook
- Paperback Book Order Form