• Persons prohibited by a court or public regulation
• Un-rehabilitated insolvents
• Persons removed by a court from an office of trust on account of dishonesty
• Directors must exercise the powers and functions of a director
• Directors must give the board any relevant information unless bound by legal or ethical obligation not to do so.
• Directors must not use the position or information gained by acting as a director
• To gain advantage for themselves or anyone other than the company, or
• To knowingly cause harm to the company.
This article is published under the Creative Commons Attribution license.