About this template
An owner or occupier must not use a section or exclusive use area:
- to cause a nuisance to any other occupier.
- in contravention of any provision or requirement of a:
- scheme rule,
- title condition,
- registered sectional plan,
- approved building plan, or
- law or by-law;
- other than for a use for which it is obviously meant, from its construction, layout and available amenities.
When the purpose of a section or exclusive use area is restricted by a registered sectional plan, no owner or occupier may use it otherwise unless they first obtain the written consent of all owners.
Law: Section 13(1)(e) and (g) of the STSM Act, PMR 30(c) and (f).
This form can be signed by any authorised trustee or agent.