Template – Application for Trustee Consent to Place Sign or Notice on Common Property or Within Section or Exclusive Use Area

R24.90 incl. VAT



About this template

An owner or occupier of a section can apply for the trustees’ consent to put up any sign, notice, billboard or advertisement that is visible from another section or the common property, or that  is visible from outside.

Law: PCR 5(2)(c).

If this form is signed in a representative capacity, the details of that capacity must be inserted (e.g. director / trustee / member) AND a copy of the resolution or other document conferring authority must be attached.