The news follows a demand within the industry for role players like managing agents, trustees and owners to have a thorough understanding of property management and community scheme law after the recent updates to the community scheme legislation.
Introducing online short courses and workshops in property management, where successful students will obtain a certificate from the University of Cape Town.
A series of specialist property management online short courses and workshops, taught by a team of qualified attorneys and teachers, will cover all the major areas of community scheme property management in a stimulating and engaging learning environment. View the full portfolio.
A list of UCT short courses:
Please note that some short courses are only available in 2019.
1. UCT Scheme Manager – Sectional Title short course
2. UCT Scheme Manager – Home Owners’ Association short course
3. UCT Start and Manage a Managing Agency short course
4. UCT Sectional Title Trustee Training short course
5. UCT Sectional Title Meetings short course
6. UCT Sectional Title Specialist Estate Agent short course
7. UCT Dispute Resolution in Community Schemes short course
8. UCT Residential Property Leasing short course *NEW
9. UCT Community Scheme OHS Manager short course *NEW
10. UCT Sectional Title Scheme Development short course *NEW
11. UCT Home Owners’ Association Development short course *NEW
12. Free Basics of Sectional Title short course
13. Free Basics of Home Owners’ Associations short course
A list of UCT workshops:
1. UCT Exclusive Use Areas in Sectional Title Schemes workshop
2. UCT Sectional Title Trustee Training workshop
3. UCT Sectional Title and HOA Dispute Resolution workshop *NEW
4. UCT Sectional Title Meetings workshop *NEW
5. UCT Executive Managing Agent workshop *NEW
6. UCT Sectional Title Scheme Administrator workshop *NEW
7. UCT Sectional Title Reserve Funds workshop *NEW
8. Free Owners’ Seminar workshop
View the course schedule for a full breakdown of dates for the UCT property management courses and workshops.
View the course portfolio for more information on the UCT property management courses and workshops.
Designed for working professionals, all short courses are online and part time. If you are involved in the workings of a community scheme, you will definitely benefit from a thorough understanding of your rights and responsibilities within community schemes while earning yourself a UCT certificate for successful completion of either a short course or a UCT workshop.
For more details please contact Timothy Gliddon at Paddocks on firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 686 3950.
Need help with your community scheme? Ask Paddocks!
Paddocks is a specialist community scheme law and training firm, headed by sectional title and HOA expert Professor Graham Paddock. Our aim is to professionalise the industry and empower those involved in community schemes. We offer a range of UCT online short courses and workshops, consulting and trusted advice on community scheme matters, books, ebooks as well as exclusive membership to Paddocks Club where you can get answers to your questions about sectional title, home owners’ associations and other types of community schemes.
This article is published under the Creative Commons Attribution license.